Welcome to our new community!

sherriesherrie New Life Outlook
Hello friends! So excited to finally bring you an actual community forum where YOU get to choose what we talk about. Create an account and start a discussion or introduce yourself below! :)

Comments

• My name is Julie and have multiple sclerosis. Along with that, I have depression and anxiety. Just recently, I started having some major OAB problems. Getting up every 2 hours at night to use the bathroom. It is very bothersome and interrupts my sleep.
    Today I have an appointment with a urologist and am very anxious about it. I saw the same doctor 10 yrs ago with the same symptoms and they performed a cystoscopy and it was so horrible I vowed never to go through it again.
    So today, I am standing up for myself and telling him no invasive procedures. Hopefully we can discuss some meds that will take care of the problem.
    I also have an appointment with a new neurologist for the MS and she told me to tell the urologist, no invasive tests at least until I see her, so I have that too.
    I can't help but be anxious though. Anyone else afraid of the urologist too?

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR